Nokia OST tool or the Nokia Online Service Tool (OST) is an official firmware flash tool for all Nokia Android devices. OST tool can flash Nokia firmware with .nb0 and .mlf extensions and you can use it to update your phone or restore it to stock. The tool detects Nokia smartphones automatically when they are in the Download Mode. You can download the latest Nokia OST Tool 6.2.8, 6.0.4 and 6.1.2 with crack from below. Please note that the OST Tool works only with Windows 32-bit and 64-bit and is not available for macOS and Linux.
Please note that you cannot use the official version of the Nokia OST Tool as it is meant to be used by certified engineers at Nokia service centers. If you use the official tool without patching with a crack, you will be prompted to enter a user login and account password. Once you replace the original OnlineUpdateTool.exe and MobileFlashDll.dll with the cracked versions, you can use the OST Tool without login credentials like username and password.
If you have the latest Nokia Online Service Tool crack, you can easily use it to flash firmware without having an account ID and password. If you try launching the program without correct login or patching the tool with the crack, you’ll get an insufficient permission issue in the OST Tool.
Nokia OST Tool Crack Download
Nokia OST Tool 6.2.8 (latest)
- Nokia_OST_LA_6.2.8.zip (with crack)
The Online Service Tool or OST v6.2.8 was released back in June 2019. You can use this tool to flash the latest Android P and Android 10 firmware from Nokia. OST Tool 6.2.8 also supports ‘.nb0’ firmware files. Github user StollD has modified the Nokia OST Tool 6.2.8 with some added features and bug fixes. He calls it humorously call it No Service Tool. You can also try that.
Nokia Online Service Tool 6.1.2 & Crack
Nokia OST Tool 6.0.4 and Crack
Steps to Install & Patch Nokia OST Tool
It’s very easy to install the Nokia OST Tool on your Windows PC but patching the tool with crack files does require some instructions. To be able to install the OST Tool, you must install the latest .NET Framework and Visual C++ Redistributable on your PC. Installing the tool will install the Nokia USB driver on your computer. Just download the latest Nokia Online Service Tool from above and follow the steps given below to install it and patch using the crack files so that you do not need the OST Tool account password to use it.
- Extract the downloaded Nokia OST LA 6.2.8.zip to your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click the launcher.exe to run the OST LA Setup Wizard.
- When the Nokia OST Tool is installed, it’s time to patch it with the crack files. Open the Nokia OST LA 6.2.8 > crack folder and copy the following 2 files. On the OST Tool v6.0.4 and 6.1.2, you have to copy the 2 files found in the crack folder.
- Now, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA folder on your computer and paste the copied files there. When you are prompted, select Replace the files in the destination.
- You will then be asked to provide administrator permissions, click on Continue.
- If you have installed Nokia Online Service Tool v6.0.4 or 6.1.2, you’ll also have to delete the OnlineUpdateTool.exe.config file from C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA. Otherwise, you may get Error Code 2203 while launching the OST Tool.
That’s it! You have successfully, patched the Nokia OST Tool with crack.
Bypass Account and Password in OST Login
Now that we have installed the Online Service Tool, let’s see how we can bypass the Account and Password prompt on the Nokia OST Tool login screen.
- Launch Nokia OST Tool. There are 2 ways to do that. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA and double-click OnlineUpdateTool.exe.
- When you see the Login screen asking you to enter the Account and Password, click the Domain field and replace fihtdc.com with technastic.com. Then click OK.
- By clicking the OK button, you’ll bypass the account and password request and login successfully.
- On the next screen, click the … button and add the firmware file to it.
If you get the Login failed issue in Nokia OST Tool, please make sure you have patched OnlineUpdateTool.exe and OnlineUpdateTool.exe using the same files from the crack folder. You are now ready to flash the stock ROM or firmware on your Nokia smartphone.
Read Next: How to Fix the Nokia Download Mode Problem