Google Play Store is the major hub for downloading Android apps and games for your Android smartphone. But what if you want to download an Android app directly on your laptop or computer? There are plenty of apps on the Play Store that can backup your apps so that you can use them as standalone APKs. However, you still need an Android device to get those APKs but today we will show you how to download Android apps APK from the Google Play Store directly on your PC.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to download Android APKs directly on your computer using some of the most popular techniques. If you’re good with an extension in your browser, then prefer the first method as it has a lot of benefits over the second method. So, without any further ado, let’s see how to download your favorite Android apps on your PC.
Well, in this post we will present a couple of ways to download the Play Store apps APK directly on your PC. There are many methods available on the internet. Here are the simple methods:
1. Using APK Downloader extension
CodeKiem’s APK Downloader extension is used in this method to download Android apps. Both Firefox and Chrome browsers support this extension. All you need to do is just follow the below steps.
- Click on the link in the above download section to get the extension for your browser.
- If you are using Chrome, then click on the link in the download section to open the extension in the web store. Click on the + Add to Chrome button. A pop-up will appear on the screen, then click on the Add extension to install the extension for your Chrome browser and skip to step 4 once the extension is installed.
- If you are using the Firefox browser, then the link to download the add-on for your Firefox browser. Click on + Add to Firefox button to start downloading the add-on. It takes few seconds to download the add-on. Now click on the Install button to start the installation.
- Once you have done with the installation process, a login page will open in your browser. Enter your email id and password which you want to use to download the apps.
- To get device id, download the Device ID app on your Android device from the Google Play store and install it. Open the Device id app once the installation is completed. You can find the Device ID on the top of the app.
- Type this Device ID along with the email id and password in the login page as described in step 4. Click on the Log in button. You can also set the Android version and Device type under the Advanced settings.
- Now open the Google play store in your browser and search for the app which you wish to download. Click on the Download APK button next to install button to start downloading the APK file in your PC.
2. Using Evozi website
If you are not an avid downloader of apps then this method will be more suitable for you. Evozi’s APK Downloader is one of the dedicated websites to download Android apps directly on your PC.
- Open the Google play store in your browser and search for the app which you wish to download. Click on the app to open it in the Play Store and copy the URL.
- Open Evozi website and paste the URL in the box. Click on the Generate Download Link button to generate the download link.
That’s simple. Isn’t it? But remember that you’re solely responsible for downloading the apps using the above process as it may sometimes violate the Google terms and conditions.
Do let us know your valuable suggestions through your comments in the below comments section.
Read Next: How to Recover Uninstalled Apps on Android