uTorrent and BitTorrent are one of the most used freeware utilities for downloading files using peer to peer transferring technique. Both are great apps, but it can be irritating with Ads within the application. But ever since pro versions got released disable adds option was hidden inside application options. In this article, we will guide you how to disable ads in both uTorrent and BitTorrent.
uTorrent and BitTorrent, both torrent downloading application can be configured in the similar approach. In this tutorial, we will give provide you a common procedure to disable Ads in the application.
Disable Ads in uTorrent and BitTorrent:
- Launch uTorrent/BitTorrent application.
- Now go to Menubar and Click on Options.
- Now Click on Preferences under Options or Click Ctrl+P
- Now go to down and Click on Advanced (not on the + icon, just click on Advanced).
- It will open all the advanced options provided by the launched application.
- Now find and change the values of the following options to False.
- The above options may be named slightly with other names depending upon the Application version.
- Go to Filter and type the keyword and modify the mentioned options.
- After modifying all the given options Click on Ok and close the window.
- Just be careful while editing the flag values of the application options. Because wrong modification may break your application functionalities.
- Now Restart the Application.
- Now you can find all the Ads disabled in your application.
- Follow the process and get a clean Torrent downloading application.
That’s it. We hope this article will help you to disable ads in uTorrent and BitTorrent.
Do share your comments if you have any.