Wondershare TunesGo is a Cross Platform phone manager used to transfer or manage files between iOS to Android and Android to iOS. Now you may be thinking why Wondershare TunesGo when manufacturer’s software are available for transferring files. Well, transferring files on Android is pretty easy but when it comes to using iTunes on Windows PC or carry out tasks for transferring files between different operating systems like Android to iOS and vice versa, it is hectic. Here comes the use for Wondershare TunesGo.
Wondershare TunesGo is a reliable phone manager using which you can manage your smartphone’s files and carry out tasks like transferring media from/to PC, backup photos, and videos to PC and transfer files between 2 different smartphones. Being a cross-platform phone manager, Wondershare TunesGo works seamlessly with both Windows and Mac operating system.
System Requirements for Wondershare TunesGo
Wondershare TunesGo requires a minimum of 512 MB RAM and 1 GHz Intel processor to work freely. Coming to operating systems, it works best on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP and Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
Pros of Wondershare TunesGo
It can easily transfer, backup and restore files and media between PC and Android/iOS.
Cons of Wondershare TunesGo
Other than it’s pricing there are no such cons of Wondershare TunesGo.
Features of Wondershare TunesGo
Easy File Transfer
Easily transfer files with Wondershare TunesGo from iTunes to Apple or Android devices and computer to iOS or Android devices. It can transfer all types of files including photos, recordings, videos, and downloaded media.
Wondershare TunesGo Features
Manage Photos and GIF Maker
With Wondershare TunesGo, you can convert your photos and videos to GIF easily with GIF maker.
- View hidden files from your Android/iOS devices on your PC and take appropriate action against any damaged files.
- Add or remove files and folders on your smartphone from your computer.
- Gain easy access to important files by creating shortcuts.
- Safely backup contacts and messages on your PC.
Fix iTunes Library and iPhones/iPods
With Wondershare TunesGo, you can fix those iPhones and iPods which aren’t recognized by iTunes and easily rebuild your iTunes library. You can also root your Android device with a single click using Wondershare TunesGo.
You can try Wondershare TunesGo for free for the first time. This is done to ensure that you can explore its features before going on to the premium version. Here is the pricing for all types of licenses available with Wondershare TunesGo.
If you want to manage only your Android device with Wondershare TunesGo, then you can go for one year, lifetime or family license. Each of it is priced accordingly as written below:
- One year License: It works on a single PC and is available at $29.95.
- Lifetime License: It works on a single PC and is available for lifetime use at $39.95.
- Family License: It works on 2-5 PC’s and is available at $107.89 for lifetime usage.
If you want to manage your iOS device, then you can go for this type of license. Below is the detailed pricing:
- One year License: It works on a single PC and is available at $39.95.
- Lifetime License: It works on a single PC and is available at $49.95.
- Family License: It works on 2-5 PC’s and is available at $134.86.
Manage iOS and Android
If you want to manageÂ both your Android and iOS device with Wondershare TunesGo, then you should go for a combined premium version. The detailed pricing is shown below:
- One year license: Available at $49.95 for a year, it works on 1PC.
- Lifetime License: Works on 1 PC and is available for lifetime usage at $59.95.
- Family License: Works on 2-5 PC’s and is available for lifetime use at $159.95.
While reviewing Wondershare TunesGo, we found it is way ahead of its competitors and is the best cross-platform phone manager you will get in the market. Try it and we bet, you won’t be disappointed.