Apple Watch, the smartwatch designed and developed by Apple is still the most designed and best capable smartwatch you can buy. The Apple Watch is the ultimate device for your healthy life. It is a line of smartwatches developed by Apple. It includes fitness tracking and health-oriented apps which are integrated with iOS and other Apple products and services. Announced in 2014 and released in April 2015, Apple Watch is compatible with iPhone 5 and above running iOS 8.2 and above. It comes in five variants: Watch Series 2, Watch Series 1, Watch Edition, Watch Nike+, and Watch Hermes. It works on its own dedicates operating system watchOS. Generally very useful in sharing your health related goals and activities, some other features of Apple watch are receiving messages, create and customize your watch face and take a screenshot of your Apple Watch. Here in this guide, we will focus on guiding you to take screenshots on your Apple Watch.
Take screenshots on Apple Watch
Follow the below steps to successfully take screenshots on Apple Watch:
- If you are on watchOS 3, then the first step is to enable the screenshot feature on your Apple Watch since it is disabled by default. To do that, just open the Watch app and click on âGeneralâ.
- Next, scroll down and toggle âEnable Screenshotsâ button.
- After you have enabled screenshot feature on your Apple Watch, just open the screen which you want to capture.
- Next, press and hold side button and press digital crown.
- You will see your screen go white and you will get a tap or if you have sound enabled then you will also hear the camera sound.
- Now, your screenshot is taken and saved in the âPhotosâ app on your iPhone.
That’s it! You have successfully captured a screenshot on your Apple Watch. To view the screenshot, head to Photos->Albums->Camera roll. For any queries, drop down a comment below.