Google play store has tons of apps & games to satisfy everyone’s needs. While some of them are free, some are paid. But having a price tag doesn’t mean that particular app is superior or better than its free counterpart or any other alternative. Such apps may or may not provide the quality that you expect to get after spending some bucks.
While buying something from Google play is not a hard task, some new Android users may find the process difficult. So here’s how you can download paid stuff from the Google play store.
This tutorial is written for absolute beginners and in no way targets the advanced users.
Before you begin, make sure that you have already added a Google account in your device. If you haven’t then do it now.
- Open Google play store.
- Tap the hamburger menu on the search bar and a menu will appear from the¬†left side of the screen.
- Tap on Account and then on Payment methods.
- Tap on the Floating Action Button (FAB) and then select the method through which you want to buy apps. In some countries, users will see options to add a¬†debit card, credit card, and Google play card. While in other countries users have another option to buy content via Paypal.
- Select the method of your choice. If you select the¬†debit card or credit card then put the required card details. If you choose Google play gift card then enter the redeemable code that came with the card. If you choose Paypal then add your Paypal account details. Adding such information is secure, so do not worry about it.¬†If you enter all the details correctly then you’ll get a confirmation pop-up.
- Now search for the app you want to buy and tap on it for the installation to begin.
- Enter your Google account password and the said amount will be deducted from your account. The app will begin to install now.
Along with the¬†apps, you can also get your hands on music, movies, games, and news subscriptions.