Prisma, a photo editing app is in the news these days as it is one of the first apps to use the neutral network and artificial intelligence together to provide the image an artistic effect. It was initially launched for iOS devices in June 2016 and was later launched for Android devices in July. Prisma uses complicated machine algorithms to create unique images in the style of Munk, Picasso, and Van Gogh and it takes simple square sized images and gives users a total of around 30 filters to choose from. After applying these filters, one can share the pictures to any social media app or choose to save the image to your gallery.
Why Prisma over other Photo Editing Applications?
There were many awesome photo editing apps before Prisma so why Prisma is an instant success? The reason behind it is Prisma uses artificial intelligence to process and design each picture differently based on the filters. It evolves and learns the way to implement filters based on the data collected from the photos of the different user.
Can Prisma see all of my Pictures and How much of my Data does Prisma Collects?
Prisma uses artificial intelligence and machine learning and it uses an internet connection to change each photo. According to the terms and conditions of Prisma, it can use all the photos which you upload and edit on it for its own purposes although the photo still belongs to you.
Prisma, for now, is a basic ad-free app but it has sponsored filters as revenue generating model. In future, Prisma will share a decent amount of users data with advertisers so as to target users with ads to generate revenue.
Hereās How to use Prisma on Android
There are 2 options available in Prisma:
- Take a new photo in Prisma.
- Edit an existing photo in Prisma.
Take a New Photo in Prisma
- Download and open the Prisma app on your Android device.
- Capture an image.
- Select the filter you want to apply from the horizontal list of filters at the bottom.
- You can select the effect intensity is you want to.
- Now, save the photo by selecting the destination or share the photo on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media.
Edit an Existing Photo in Prisma
- Download, install and open the Prisma app.
- Select an image from gallery option at the bottom right.
- Apply a filter from the horizontal list and select the effect intensity.
- Save the image to your desired destination or share the image on the social media.
This was our ultimate guide on using Prisma on Android. For any queries, drop down a comment below.